What does SUCCESS mean to you?
Success - The continual achievement of your own pre-determined goals, stabilized by balance and purified by belief.
Success is a journey, not a destination.
The formula for success:
By developing the Attitudes, Skills, and Knowledge, along with having focused Goals, YOU can create the Positive Behavioral Changes necessary to experience Improved Results.
Classes available include a business owner's round table discussion, goals clinic, sales development, management development and leadership development.
- Have a group of individuals attend a facilitated process on-site that will incorporate how they personally impact the organizational goals, the creation of an action plans to achieve those results, along with developing the skills and attitudes necessary for your organization's success.
- Send an individual to an off-site class for a leadership, management or sales development process.
- Join a class to benefit from group insights and experiences while developing the attitudes, skills and personal action plan to achieve the results you desire.
Contact us to find about about upcoming scheduled classes or to start a class with a group in your organization.
Contact us for a mutual evaluation and to start moving toward the results you want to achieve.
- Work with an Executive Coach to clarify your strategies and further develop your management style to focus and motivate your team to reach your organizational goals.
- Have an individual work with a coach on a one-on-one basis to improve performance and achieve the organization's goals.
- Work with a coach on a one-on-one basis to clarify the results you want in your personal and professional life, and develop a personal action plan to achieve them.
Rising Stars Leadership Performance Model (Youth Leadership)
Contact us for more information about implementing Rising Stars within your school, church or community.
- Group weekly sessions (flexible: 10-16 weeks recommended)
- Camp format (5-15 days)
- One-on-one coaching